I was invited to the class of 2012 leadership dinner, and I end up on the same table as President Hockfield. Why me? There were other attendants more important than me, more poised and probably more worthy of sitting on the same table with her.
When the dinner ended, she called me by name (eventhough I had took my nametag off), said it was a pleasure to meet me and introduced me to her husband, a Professor of Clinical Neurology of Harvard Medical School. He asked me about my aspirations in medicine and let me walk with him as he was walking his dog. He invited me to further conversations with him.
I found a J-PAL professor, Prof. Olken, who is working with policy assessment in Indonesia. He kindly offered me a research position, including a potential summer position.
God is here, working in my life. I sense that this chapter of my life is pregnant with changes. I see the time is coming, when I need to make a decision, and when once again, I will choose to have faith in Him.
"Do you agape me?"
"Do you agape me?"
No comments:
Post a Comment