I would rather hang on a thin thread of truth, than to construct a mighty rod of lie to suspend me. Because I would rather fall freely into the unfailing arms of grace, than to keep standing on my own sins.
As humans, the amount of choices we get might be directly proportional to how "successful" we are. But for now, all these choices are becoming an almost irresistible temptation for me. The non-idealistic part of me thinks that I am blowing this issue out of proportion. I might be tainted and broken in many ways, and I certainly am not the best Christian in the world, but my very fabric of conscience is nagging me.
I can not, and will not, lie to get myself a certain "achievement". And now I rest myself in the loving sovereignty of God. Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. If this chance is not my piece of bread, then give me everyday my daily bread.
May Your grace guide my every step, Lord.
As humans, the amount of choices we get might be directly proportional to how "successful" we are. But for now, all these choices are becoming an almost irresistible temptation for me. The non-idealistic part of me thinks that I am blowing this issue out of proportion. I might be tainted and broken in many ways, and I certainly am not the best Christian in the world, but my very fabric of conscience is nagging me.
I can not, and will not, lie to get myself a certain "achievement". And now I rest myself in the loving sovereignty of God. Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. If this chance is not my piece of bread, then give me everyday my daily bread.
May Your grace guide my every step, Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment