Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I found another piece of rainbow!

If I haven't been to MIT, I would have never taken a theater class, or meet this wonderful teacher. She brings back the feelings of my old days of high school, when school was friendly and our teachers knows how much effort we have put. She sees me as a person, not merely a student. Maybe that's why I love her so much, and I want to gain her affirmation so badly. Or maybe it's because I never realized how much I love performing. Or because the "loving mentor" air around her reminds me of someone I miss so much... Mom.

I've been thinking about Mom's last message for me... "You have to be happy." What does it mean? I've come to a conclusion that life is going to be as enjoyable as you make it to be... In my world, Theater is not viewed as a "stable" kind of job... Though it has brought me so much joy this far. When I act, something... clicked. It's as if I have been created to do this... A very similar thing happens when I sing. I tasted... a slice of Heaven; a glimpse of who I can fully be.

Call me impulsive... I'm changing my concentration to be Theater. Dear Mom, I wish you can be here right now, talking through this option with me. If I say that this is my way in trying "to be happy", would you say yes to this?

No comments: